People Issues HR Services was established in 2004 by Roz Paton Chartered FCIPD backed up with over 27 year’s operational HR experience. As well as offering a wide range of general HR Services, the business offers added value commercial extras to assist businesses recoup the costs whenever possible – please see the Case Study under our Performance Management Programme.
We strive to offer good value services which achieve results that exceed the expectations of our clients; adding maximum value to their business by being accessible, efficient, responsive and aware of their commercial needs. We will support our clients, working with them on-site to handle complex and difficult people or employment issues. We succeed by earning the satisfaction, respect and trust of our clients. We provide leadership and guidance in the development, implementation, and equitable administration of employee contracts, policies and procedures, thus fostering a positive work environment.
Our Five Core Values are:
- Customer focus – customers are at the core of our business and drives our focus in all of our activities.
- Offer good value for money – HR is not rocket science and we offer good value based services for all types and size of businesses and we are transparent in our business pricing so that our customers can control costs with no hidden surprises.
- Respect, honesty and trust – we are open, respectful and straightforward in our approach and we work on the basis of trust, avoiding ambiguity and confusion.
- Always deliver on promises – we are organised, efficient and conscientious and always do what we say we will … ALWAYS.
- Promote equality and diversity – we believe that “normal” is in the eye of the beholder and people’s differences should be celebrated.
Roz Paton is also the President of the Royal Wootton Bassett Chamber of Commerce in Wiltshire.